Thursday, April 1, 2010

yard srawberry marqaritas for $5

I remember seeing a post on here a while back about $5 yard marqaritas. i think it was someone downtown, and they sell them on the street? anyone know about these?



yard srawberry marqaritas for $5


Down town... La Bayou, the place that hands out beads when you walk in? I%26#39;m not sure how much they cost anymore but many flavors and they were huge. I plan on going there again in Sept! ;-)



yard srawberry marqaritas for $5


thanks for the info!




I also read somewhere on this forum that ';Key Largo'; has happy hour 24 hours a day... with 50-cent drafs and 99-cent margaritas...Now that%26#39;s a deal..





Unfortunately, I dont have any more information..I don%26#39;t even know where Key Largo is at... but it%26#39;s worth me sharing this information with you..cause if you love margaritas as much as I do.. a $1.00 will never be spent better.. =0)





Anyone been there? or know where it%26#39;s at?




The Key Largo is no more.




Think the yards are more like $7 now at the bayou. Take my advice, get the 99 cent 8 ounce size and add a shot of your favorite for $1.




I believe the Westward Ho has .99 margaritas also. At least they did last yr.




kellerite is correct. $7



The 8 ounce styrofoam cups of maragarita%26#39;s (at the same place) pack quite a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment