Thursday, April 8, 2010

Best Restaurants?????

Im looking for great romantic restaurants on the strip that serve steak and chicken entrees......help me out





thanks



Best Restaurants?????


How about a price range?



Best Restaurants?????


Just about every restaurant on the strip serve steak and chicken. All depends on how much money you want to waist on it. Try Commanders Palace, but take a load of cash.




Try Hugo%26#39;s Cellar.




Hugo%26#39;s Cellar is not on the strip... but a good place to eat if you go downtown :)




I%26#39;m also interested in a nice romantic dinner for my boyfriend%26#39;s b-day... I%26#39;m sure he would love a Steak House... or a nice seafood place.. Maybe around $50 - $60 a person..





Thanks ..




Several steakhouses around. My favorite for steak and seafood is CC Steakhouse. Very formal and elegent setting and less expensive than any on the strip.





My second choice for steak is Del Friscos or Mortons if I cannot get in at CC. Much more expensive though.




Best steakhouse on the Strip? The Range on the second floor at Harrahs. Best to call for reservations.



Best steakhouse in Las Vegas? Austin%26#39;s at Texas Station. A little out of the way, but worth the trip for 5 star white glove sevice.


  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment