Thursday, April 1, 2010

jasmine at bellagio....casual wear?

Looking to meet a client for dinner on Sunday night. Want a place for good conversation and great food, but we want to go a bit more on the casual side.





I told Laura, the concierge at the Bellagio this and she recommended Jasmine. I%26#39;ve walked by the place a few times and have seen the pictures on the hotel website, and it looks kind of formal.





We were hoping to wear very nice designer denim and silk halter tops (or something similar).





The concierge says that you can wear jeans but they have to be nice, not weathered or ripped.





I don%26#39;t want to feel out of place...can anyone give a suggestion or opinion on what we shoud wear that would be appropriate or even suggest somewhere else where we can dress in jeans and nice tops...





Again, I would like a nice dining room, a view if possible, something chic with great food but a place that isn%26#39;t so loud we can%26#39;t have a conversation. We have a lot to catch up on.





Thanks!



jasmine at bellagio....casual wear?


I ate at Jasmine two years ago. The room is very nice and I could see your reluctence to wear jeans but if they are not faded and torn and you wear a nice top, shoes and accessories, I don%26#39;t see a problem. I would definitely wear jeans there if I returned.



jasmine at bellagio....casual wear?


Dress nicely so as not to look like a vegas Hooker, on the prowl. a full torso blouse with collar would be nice. you are there for dinner and not to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment