Sunday, April 4, 2010

NYNY or Alladin

Which of the two do you reccommend...these two fit in my budget for two nights....If I strectch it i can manage Treasure Island.... is it that much better for the extra 50 bucks a night?



NYNY or Alladin


Before choosing Alladin, I would check to see if the construction is complete. Alladin is centrally located and a great hotel.



NYNY or Alladin


I would choose the Aladdin over TI even if the rates were identical. If the extra 50 bucks is burning a hole in your pocket, upgrade to Aladdin%26#39;s ';resort vista'; room. You get a great view, a huge tub (with it%26#39;s own TV and a view) and floor-to-cieling windows. I doubt you%26#39;ll find a similar bargain at TI.




pool at NYNY is in horrible location (under the rollercoaster) and is very loud. Besides that I love NYNY, especially the inside. Aladdin is in better location, but brother stayed there last year and was not that impressed.




We had the same predicament and choose Aladdin because of the location. The huge soaking tubs look very relaxing. I was also worried about a lot of noise from the NYNY coaster. Apparently construction begins in July but they will only do sections at a time and hopefully we will hardly notice. We%26#39;ve never stayed at either resort but they both look very nice. Have fun!


  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment