Sunday, April 4, 2010

To The 3 T/A Vegas Guys

I was out your way (again) recently, and dined at Joe%26#39;s Stone Crab @ Ceasars with a buddy of mine. It was excellent, Why do you think it isn%26#39;t mentioned on this site as one of the premier eaterys in Vegas? I%26#39;ve been to most of the good one throughout the country. Is it because it%26#39;s so new to LV? Peace



To The 3 T/A Vegas Guys


Do you think we eat at those places? I don%26#39;t, it%26#39;s up to you guys to post about those places. I post about Ellis Island, French Market Buffet and Prime Rib Loft. I find the food great and prices reasonable.



To The 3 T/A Vegas Guys


Las Vegas has so many restaurants, and more opening almost everyday. I frequent those at my hotel, but rarely go anywhere else on the strip. If I do it is for special occasions, or I am attending an opening or meet %26amp; greet.





It%26#39;s actually been years since I have eaten at Ceasar%26#39;s and could not even tell you all the restaurants they currently have in house.





This is why it%26#39;s great to have posters like yourself to share your experiences -




Understood.




Wise - Joe%26#39;s is also a chain. So usually the food is consistent at those types of restaurants...




Island, Yes, thanks. I knew that, I ate at the original rest. in Florida. Just wondered why no one mentioned it here like they mention Mortons and Lawrys thats all. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment