Sunday, April 4, 2010

6 days until Arrival

Getting v excited. We go to San Diego Tuesday for 3 nights and then driving over to Las Vegas (4th visit)



Staying at Monte Carlo, have two shows booked - Lance Burton %26amp; Mamma Mia, planning on driving to Valley of Fire and somewhere else (but haven%26#39;t decided yet!)





Thinking of going to Premium outlets if I can find my way there.





Wouldn%26#39;t have got half as many ideas/tips if I hadn%26#39;t been on the forum.





Will post a report when I get back



6 days until Arrival


You will really like MC.Great location %26amp; the Houdini Bar is nice for a drink.



Mamma Mia was great....you%26#39;ll have a ball.



Enjoy!!!



6 days until Arrival




I really enjoyed Mamma Mia and my husband had to admit that he liked it too (even though he doesn%26#39;t like ABBA).



We%26#39;d quite like to see Lance Burton this year so I%26#39;ll be looking forward to your views on his show when you get back.





Have a great time and be lucky.



HEV




Premium outlet mall is very easy to get to. Just take Interstate 15 towards downtown and it%26#39;s like exit 14B but not sure but just ask at check in at MC and they will tell you. It%26#39;s a great mall.




thanks all!!!



Will let you know about Lance Burton when I%26#39;m back. I%26#39;m not actually too keen on going but the boyf wants to go, his punishment is having to come to Mamma Mia with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment