Sunday, April 4, 2010

Voodoo lounge or Ghost bar

I am visiting in a couple of days time and want to go up to either the Voodoo or Ghost bar to see the night time sprawling lights of Vegas. Was wondering which is best and when to avoid any cover charges as i expect to only have the one drink / cocktail and then pass on to the next sight and sound somewhere.



Any advice out the which is best?



Voodoo lounge or Ghost bar


I%26#39;ve never been to the ghostbar but the Voodoo Lounge is my favorite place to have a drink in Vegas. I tell everyone I know going to Vegas to make sure to check it out and so far, everyone agrees with me. Drinks are great, lounge is a lot of fun (floor to ceiling windows), good band and you can%26#39;t believe the veiw from the outdoor patio. If you get there early (before 9:00) you get in without paying the cover, at least we did our last couple of times.



Voodoo lounge or Ghost bar


Thanx i think i will head off down there then.




You also might want to check out MIX at Mandalay Bay for a great view. Try to arrive just before sunset so you can see the day %26amp; nite views.




I second THE MIX. The bar is beautiful and you can also go outside (like the voodoo lounge), but THE MIX is new and I personally think the Voodoo needs some updating.




I went to the VooDoo Lounge for the first time during my last Vegas trip in March. The views of course, were incredible and there was a bit of a balmy breeze blowing which made it even more enjoyable. I know we didn%26#39;t pay a cover, but now for the life of me I can%26#39;t remember why that was...I believe it was before 10pm, if that makes a difference. I%26#39;m sure you can check the, ';What%26#39;s On,'; guide once you get to your hotel room and find out the times, price, etc.




The Mix, never heard of that one before but that seems and easy one to get to as i will be in the Excalibur and was considering taking in the buffet at the Mandalay. I heard that was good with great freash seafood..umm yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment