Thursday, April 8, 2010

Any clubs with actual seating? Not $300 Booths?

I was looking at the descriptions of all the clubs and was amazed at the rates the booths go for... One bottle minimum starting at $300 OUCH...





Are there any clubs out there...where you can actually have a seat to rest for 10 minutes... with out having to empty your wallet? I love to go dancing, so I won%26#39;t be resting much..but would be great to know the ';option'; is there if I wanted to..





Thanks ... =0)



Any clubs with actual seating? Not $300 Booths?


Just to clarify... we are into hip hop, top 40, r%26amp;B just not Techno or high energy music...





Thanks...



Any clubs with actual seating? Not $300 Booths?


I remember being at Rain at the Palms and finding some places to sit down, this was on a Saturday night and I know we didn%26#39;t have bottle service at a table or anything. The night is a little fuzzy if you know what I mean, but I remember finding a place to sit down there, both inside and out.




Studio 54 has seats upstairs and downstairs if you get there early enough. They also have the VIP seating that will cost you big!




did you have specific clubs you were wondering about?





rain does have several areas where you can sit down without bottle service... the bottle service areas will be roped off, everywhere else is fair game...




I heard OPM has really good hip hop music.. I just don%26#39;t want to end up at a club where they play A LOT of high energy and techno stuff...





Thanks for the input..




If you go early (before 11) you will be able to get seats at OPM. After about midnight they also open a lounge area that has couches, chairs, etc so more room opens up then.




I hear Friday%26#39;s are really good at OPM but I don%26#39;t get to Vegas until 10:30 PM.. Are saturday nights just as fun? do they play hip hop on that day too?




OPM is all hip hop all the time. I%26#39;ve never been on Saturday, all I know is their theme that night is ';Sugar Saturday';




Where is OPM????




It%26#39;s in the Cesar%26#39;s Forum Shops.. that%26#39;s all I really know...

No comments:

Post a Comment