Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vegas is a Bargain, listen up

Yankees win !!!! I know it%26#39;s a Vegas forum but I couldn%26#39;t help but share with my forum buddies. My son was in heaven at the stadium last night. If you think Vegas is costly listen to this. 2 beers 1 pepsi and 3 dogs (not ';ho'; dogs either) $31.00. Nice.





ps Where is our Trollboy?



Vegas is a Bargain, listen up


Thursday nights is the night to go to Cashman Field to watch the 51s play. $3 parking, $7 general admission tickets and $1 Bud or Bud light draft beer until the bottom of the 5th inning. Lots of minor league style entertainment betwwen innings. Kids race the mascot around the bases and always win, they toss a ball through a target and always win. And 2 drunk adults are brought out for the batspin races.



Vegas is a Bargain, listen up


Wow! I love beer and hotdogs myself but for crying out loud! That must be some good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment