Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank you Trip Advisor for Cleaning House

I think (paws crossed) I can safely hang up my Troll Hunting gear and go back to obsessing on how to get back to Vegas and to finish that darn Trip Report . . . .



Thank you Trip Advisor for Cleaning House


Jaco,



What have you done ?



Come on I%26#39;m dying to know.





Toffeeman



Thank you Trip Advisor for Cleaning House


Thank you Trip Advisor, thank you Jaco.





Back to Vegas business.




Thank you tripadvisor, Thanks Jaco....





The troll hunting gear has been placed away for now.





Now I can focus on my Vegas Trip in June.




What happened????




Here we go.......




Vegasbound,





A bit of advice for you. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to act and post seriously. So far your posts have very little to do with Las Vegas topics. All you want to know about is Trolls, discourse and more trolls. You%26#39;re only semi-serious post was which buffet to try for breakfast. Are you flying all the way from Kisseemee Florida to stay only 1 night in las Vegas? If so, then yes, you want the best buffet. If you%26#39;re going to be here for a few days, try both of them.




Vegasman:


I didn%26#39;t need to be attacked. I just simply asked a question to which I did not know the answer!




I%26#39;m sorry, who attacked you?




Uh oh.....Jaco....I am going to get my Troll hunting gear.....might be a problem arising......




Thanks TripAdvisor, VM and Jaco for getting rid of tims. But, I don%26#39;t think you should put away the Troll Hunting gear just yet. I think another one is on board. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment