Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vegas Show Comments

I am going to vegas next week and was wondering if anyone has seen any of these shows and if they were good. Folies Bergere at tropicana. Impro at Harrah%26#39;s. Xtreme magic By Dirk Arthur at tropicanaor showgirls of magic at san remo. Also i was wondering are the topless shows just for guys. I want to see a dancing show but would rather not have it topless half way through it. Thank you for your comments.



Vegas Show Comments


Hi Heather,


The wife and I went and seen Folies Bergere at the Tropicana last week it was a pretty good show. It was topless and it is not just for guys there were mostly couples in the theater. Buy tickets when you get there, discount coupons are available.



Vegas Show Comments


Heather.. I have seen Folies and it is a fairly good show. It is just a classic Las Vegas showgirl type show. Very tasteful, so there is no need for you to feel uncomfortable. I believe there is also an early show that is covered.



Try the free slot pull outside the Tropicana for chance at winning free show tickets or discounted ones.



You might also like Jubilee at Bally%26#39;s. Jubilee is the same kind of show as Folies except the costumes are much more elaborate. They also offer a backstage tour.




I went to Improv at Harrahs. Had a great time! I don%26#39;t remember the names of the comics but they appear to rotate the lineup frequently. It was a good value and I think it may be easy to score a discount on the tickets. Occasionally a coupons pops up.




Thank you so much everyone. I just want to see one of the shows that you see previewed on tv but most are topless and i didn%26#39;t want to be the only women in there. I can%26#39;t wait to go and see one of the shows. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment