Sunday, April 4, 2010

Best and cheapest way to post pictures here?

I would like to take pictures of TI and Flamingo and maybe some candid shots around Vegas as well and post them here.





I have a camera phone, but it doesn%26#39;t work that well especially in the bright sunlight.





Will a disposable camera from Walgreens be sufficient?



Best and cheapest way to post pictures here?


Since you are sneaking back into the Flamingo pool to steal their services, why not just get your camera there? I am sure there will be plenty sitting on the lounge chairs.



Best and cheapest way to post pictures here?


2manyjules-





Call me a hypocrite!





I actually felt the same way as you and bad-mouthed others for doing the same thing at Luxor. Luxor has a reputation for not checking cards AT ALL and is a favorite hangout amongst the locals.





I completely understand where you are coming from with your sarcastic comments and was waiting to be called out for doing it.





Until the hotels crack down on the others who have abused this lack of security then I will also take advantage of the situation as well.





Consider it PAYBACK !




I shouldn%26#39;t have been so b*tchy about it. Just glad you are not there when I will be (June 12-17). It is all clear now why there are not enough chairs for their guests. Good Luck.





Also, the walgreen cameras will be just fine. When you get the film developed, get a picture disc.




TGIJeff,



I know Walgreens sells Kodak plus digital disposable camera that would do. It is a regular 35mm but you get digital pictures on a Kodak picture cd for free when you buy your prints. The camera I think is like $12 for 27exp. The photo processing at Walgreens is pretty cheap too.





I have never used the one time disposable digital ones with the lcd preview screen, but I have seen them for $20. So, if you were to buy Kodak plus and develop it at Walgreens it would probably be the same price as the pure digital.





Now, please don%26#39;t forget to take lots of pics of the lovely, voluptuous Shanequakesha to share with all of us.





HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!




2manyjules-





Now you gave me a conscience! Thanks a lot for ruining it for me.





Ha Ha!





I%26#39;ll probably stay at TI if the scenery is good enough




Sorry, Catholic school syndrom.....




TGI,



Scenery????? Come on!! Don%26#39;t tell me you%26#39;re going to be gawking at other women. What about Shaniquakeshia????? Won%26#39;t she be jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment