Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Negative Thought Wynn, New Post

No, I wouldn%26#39;t have paid $30.00 to see the dealership, however I did see it because there was no charge. There was a short line to get in because they only allow so many people in at a time.



A Negative Thought Wynn, New Post


Chuck,





I think the point of your posting that Wynn is charging $25/day or suggesting to put the meds into a minibar fridge (with sensored materials at that, so if they move them they%26#39;ll probably get charged for those as I read another LONG review which stated that their minibar items are sensored) IS important to note for others who may be considering staying there.





There are MANY travelers who must travel with medications which require refrigeration, and this is an important thing (like Insulin for example) for people to be aware of up front. I mean, could you imagine a diabetic who injects numerous times checking out facing a ';minibar'; bill in the hundreds because of moved items?





I also think that it was important that even though you expressly advised them of the biohazardous nature and toxicity of the drugs they still were going to have you put the drugs into the minibar fridge. Hopefully someone from Wynn reads that thread and makes a point to make sure that the issue is brought up so that the reservations staff get proper training on the matter. The place IS still new and ironing out kinks and I%26#39;m sure that it isn%26#39;t a ';policy'; in place, more than just a simple oversight by an untrained staff member.





I would think that aside from the obvious convenience aspects, the hotels would offer the complimentary refrigerators to avoid the other obvious of any type of cross contamination with their minibar fridge due to any blood borne pathogens, etc, since the other fridge can be cleaned again after you leave much more easily. Or maybe I%26#39;ve just been in the Healthcare industry too long, lol.





I do hope that you enjoy your trip and that your health doesn%26#39;t bring you down too much on it. I know it was probably quite difficult both at the time and in retrospect to discuss your situation, but I don%26#39;t think the severity of what had transpired would have actually made sense without mentioning the type of chemical involved. I, for one, am very thankful you shared the information with us





:)



A Negative Thought Wynn, New Post


Chuck,



The only opinion you should be posting is the one you have after actually VISITING the property. Like you, I have NEVER been to Wynn so can offer nothing, either positive or negative.


When I do visit I will certainly make note of it in my trip report.


Best of luck to you.




WOW. What have I missed? All I gathered was hazardous drugs in the minibar.. I could be mistaken. But, that%26#39;s DEFINITELY NOT AN OPTION. ay yay yay. I%26#39;ll take time to sort through the threads, no worries.. no need to repeat anything =)




Dylann, click on chuckwag%26#39;s name and then read his posts and you%26#39;ll understand what he is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment