Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rooms in the Aladdin

I have stayed at Sahara, CC, Imperial Palace, Luxor and MGM.





I upgraded in MGM and had a great room with a brilliant view of the whole of the strip. I could just sit on the window ledge, and admire the view. I am going back in August and fancy the Aladdin, mainly because its newish and its location. (yes I do know that there will be construction work going on).





Question is do I risk that my room at the Aladdin will be as good as the one at MGM. I will be gutted if I get a small, dingy room, with a little window, that I can%26#39;t sit and admire the view.





I will be upgrading to the fountin view. Is there a particular floor # that is better.





What shall I do, risk it or go for it.





Many thanks.



Rooms in the Aladdin


We got back from a recent trip to LV and the Aladdin. We paid $30 per night extra for the view. We ended up on the 37th floor and the view was not too bad. As far as the Aladdin I would maybe pay a little extra and go to the Mirage or Paris. I have stayed at Mirage before but if you want the fountain view go to Paris.





The main reason....the bed was like a sheet of plywood!





Have fun.



Rooms in the Aladdin


I%26#39;ve stayed at the Aladdin my last several trips to Vegas and really like it. The rooms are decent sized and well furnished with huge bathrooms. The windows in a standard room are not very large, but you could easily turn the large sitting chair around and look out the window until your heart is content. I think I have a digital picture at home of my girlfriend standing in front of the window at night. If you%26#39;d like to get me your contact info I%26#39;d be happy to take a look for it tonight and send it to you so you have an idea of what you%26#39;d be in for.




Hi Syder





Thats really kind of you but I will take your word on it.





Many thanks, I%26#39;m thinking I%26#39;ll be ok in the Aladdin.




My husband and I have stopped in the Aladdin 3 times already (4th time coming up in September - yay!), and we cannot rate it highly enough.





We have found everything to be great: rooms, comfort, cleanliness, beds, shopping, view, service, food, gaming, shopping, bathrooms, personnel, oh and did I mention the shopping?





I%26#39;m not sure what impact the construciton work is going to have but hopefully it won%26#39;t be too intrusive.





Have a fabulous vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment