Thursday, April 8, 2010

best time to avoid crowds at buffets

I don%26#39;t like buffets myself but my wife does. I hate waiting in long lines. What would be good times to avoid crowds for breakfest and lunch buffets? Thanks in advance for the info.



best time to avoid crowds at buffets


On my last trip, I walked by the line at the Paris buffet around 8:00 or 8:15 am, and there didn%26#39;t appear to be a line at all. Hubby and I went back around 10am for breakfast, and we had to wait 30 minutes. I guess I would plan to get there by 9am to be safe.



best time to avoid crowds at buffets


Usually if you go for lunch by 11:30, or after, say 2:30-3, you should miss the hectic period.




Two other ways to speed things up are:



1 - If you are at a Buffet in the hotel you are staying at then check the front desk and see if they can provide a VIP Line Pass.





2 - If you are signed up for a players card the ask at the players desk for a VIP Line pass also.





Hope this shortens your chow lines!




Pretty simple really either go early or late and avoid peak times.




I agree with pencilpusher, just don%26#39;t go during peak times, my fiance and I work odd hours ( not the typical 9a-5p) so when do we eat out it usually at odd times and nothing is ever crowded.




sorry i meant i agree with Vegashomeboy...I was looking at the wrong post name.




Worst times to go...Breakfastime..lunchtime..and Dinnertime..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment