Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why big bathrooms

I read in so many post about big bathrooms or the bathroom was small. What is the obsestion with a big bathroom? For me I get up in the morning do number 1 or 2 or both, take a shower, and brush my teeth. Then I am out of there.



Why do some of you like a big bathroom so much?





Why big bathrooms


Let me guess, you are a guy. You see when women go to Vegas we travel in groups. We want to make sure that more than one person can get ready at the same time.



Why big bathrooms


I posted that which you speak of. My answer to you - I%26#39;m just an open space guy myself. Can%26#39;t stand enclosed areas and the more room the better . .. .for instance, if anyone saw Apprentice last night, that 65,000 sq. ft. ';remodel'; would be about just the right amount of ';space';. Not an obsession though.




I have a bit of claustrophobia, not when I am in a small place like an elevator or in a crowd. I just can%26#39;t stand to be squooshed from top to bottom, so I really hate to get in a shower where I can touch the ceiling. Always said that if a bad guy or ';monster'; broke into my house, I would say,';Do what you want to me, but there%26#39;s no way I%26#39;m getting under that bed.'; (You know how in all the ';B'; horror movies the victim hides under the bed?) Anyway, I%26#39;ve stayed in some hotel rooms that had showers with very low ceilings. My husband and I enjoy the nicer, large bathrooms because we usually get ready at the same time. Could be a throw back, too, to my early childhood when we did not have a bathroom. We had an outhouse and my mother bathed us in a large washtub. What luxury a real bathroom was, when we finally moved into a house with one when I was about 5.




Theres a lot more you can do in the %26#39;can%26#39;, and some things just need a little elbow room.





Viva !!!!




Crazy,





This is true!!




LVEscape: Loved your comments...the younger generation simply does not understand what we went thru as youngsters....Brought back memories of the ';Outhouse'; ...no indoor toilets...the old ';sears'; catalog, etc...wasn%26#39;t til I was 5 years old when we moved from Mossyrock (Yeah, that%26#39;s right, Mossyrock), Washington that I experienced the indoor toilets....Ever since, I have had at least 3 bathrooms in my houses, and when I go to Vegas, I want a huge bathroom...I don%26#39;t want to sit on the pot and have the door in my face...I don%26#39;t return to hotels with small bathrooms...jj




Love the big bathrooms..The Venetian has a wonderful bathroom and that is why we stay there..You are on vacation..relax enjoy..live a little. Space is a good thing.especially when more than one person is trying to get ready to go out.....




I don%26#39;t need a big bathroom. However, my bathroom is so cramped at home that when I travel and I have a hotel with a huge bathroom, it adds to the sense of luxuary.




My carry on bag is usually full of hair products, lotions, deoderant, makeup, perfumes, etc. I need some where to put that stuff. Plus, I usually travel with another female who also has a lot of stuff too.




I know it%26#39;s silly but for me a big bathroom kind of equals luxury. Having travelled to Europe, I completely understand where the term WC or water closet comes from because bathrooms in my Euro hotels are not larger than a closet! It%26#39;s only in the more expensive hotels that I found larger bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment