Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eating.... Downtown advice

My husband and I will be staying down on Fremont street starting July 4th. Any good places to eat downtown for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Thanks for the help!!!!



Eating.... Downtown advice


Hugo%26#39;s cellar in the 4 Queens for dinner. Definately



Eating.... Downtown advice


OK I would try Andres for high end french dinning, it is the best frenchie joint in town. If you like Italian the best is downtown also at a place called Chicago Joes, very inexpensive compared to the strip joints.





I also like a place called the Ice House and the Brew Pub at MSS for bar type food and casual entertainment.




Vegashomeboy I%26#39;ll be at the GN in late June and am interested in eating at Chicago Joes. Do I need to get a cab or can I walk from the GN. Also. do you recommend I make reservations?





Thanks in advance USCXV




I stay at GN all the time and eat at Chicago Joes frequently. I always have a rental car, so I drive. It%26#39;s not a long walk, but I would not recommend it after dark. It%26#39;s ';off the beaten path'; and pretty dark most of the way. I%26#39;d take the two minute cab for five bucks or so. During the week at lunch, go ahead and walk it.




Thanks for the great advice staunchsteve.

No comments:

Post a Comment