Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lance Burton Show

Does anyone know if the lance burton show is worth the money??? If it is, would it be better if I purchased tickets prior to our trip or would it be a safe bet that the discounted ticket places for the day of the event would have tickets?? (I think there is a discounted ticket stand in the coke bottle??)





Thanks for the help and advice!!



Lance Burton Show


We saw Lance Burton - my husband loves magic, I normally don%26#39;t care, but I really enjoyed it!



Lance Burton Show


I saw him a very years back. He was awesome and I would go see him again. We got our tickets the same day. Sometimes it is better to purchase in advance, just in case.




I agree with the above..Great show!! I think you will enjoy it.




My boyfriend and I saw him last January, and I%26#39;m thinking we paid about $80/ticket which seems embarassingly high. (We didn%26#39;t bother with the 1/2 price ticket place, though we probably should have.) It was a decent show, but certainly not something that I would ever see again or even recommend necessarily.





Lance has a very strange voice and speaking pattern...has anyone else noticed this?? It%26#39;s kind of like a bad Jack Nicholson. (Maybe I had one too many drinks?)





And the cheesy Corvette at the end of the show has got to be replaced.





I love magic shows, but I guess this one didn%26#39;t do too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment