Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Slow Dance Anyone?....

I saw this question posted on another board, but it hadn%26#39;t received any answers. Now I am curious myself. Clubs only tend to play fast, upbeat songs and no slow songs. If I want to have a romantic night with my bf and get a few slow dances in, where in Vegas would I go?



A Slow Dance Anyone?....


Spearmint Rhino? There were a few slow dances going on when I took a tour there . . .



A Slow Dance Anyone?....


Where is that Jaco? Is it on the strip?




Ah jaco - I missed you last week! : )





Daner, I believe that the Spearmint Rhino is a (ahem) strip club................




Dancer - this is a strip club - but I would guess that you and the BF would have a better chance at a slow dance here than any of the better known dance clubs . . .




oh. lol. Ummm.....I think i%26#39;ll pass on that one! :) Thanks anyway.





Can anyone else give me an idea of a good place to go? Maybe a specific lounge act or something that has a dance floor?




dancerforlife: try this place, I think you%26#39;ll like it. very romantic.



www.vegas.com/nightlife/bars/peppermill.html




That actually looks pretty nice. Something to keep in mind, thanks! :)




you may want to try the country bars. either gilleys in the frontier or dillons out on boulder highway( more of a locals place)




I was at the Mandalay bay last night %26amp; the first lounge (missed the name of course) when you walk in the front entrance had a really great band playing %26amp; there were about 8 couples up dancing %26amp; having a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment