Thursday, April 1, 2010

Help!!!!!!!! This pool is Horrible !!!!!!!!!!

I%26#39;m at the Renassaince right now as we speak and the pool area is the worst you%26#39;ve ever seen!!!! It%26#39;s the smallest pool ever (i have a bigger pool in my back yard) And to top it off, it only gets 2 HOURS OF SUN because it%26#39;s in a courtyard. The hotel itself is amazing! We have a gorgeous, modern suite with a killer view. But i%26#39;m here for the SUN not the room. I know you can pay to get into the Hard Rock on Mondays but thats my last day here. Do you know anywhere else you can pay to get in? Thanks for your help.




Help!!!!!!!! This pool is Horrible !!!!!!!!!!


I guess it pays to ask before you go ..





Sorry about that.



Help!!!!!!!! This pool is Horrible !!!!!!!!!!


you can jump on the CAT 302 in your bikini, take it downtown. The Plaza pool is free they don%26#39;t check. It has sun all day.




i%26#39;m not sure where the Renaissance is located, but my friend just walked right into Luxor pool area --- last week.




I think you can pay to get into the Monte Carlo pool area. There is a river pool, a wave pool and a nice regular pool.



Deb




thanks for all your help !

No comments:

Post a Comment