Thursday, April 8, 2010

trolling

wow, i was just looking at some of the posts from Tim and his other names...and the responses he got from the posters...Wow I cannot believe that i missed some of these...quite funny and slightly pathetic..i wish i could see the ones that have been deleted...



trolling


an entire thread he started got whacked earlier. Just keep complaining.



trolling


Don%26#39;t take the bait. In other words, ';don%26#39;t feed the troll(s).'; Because one is masquerading as many personalities, so I won%26#39;t post anywhere near ';them.';





Where is that *(^$% ';IGNORE'; button I requested?




Slotto, yes funny. I am fortunate enough/or not, to have a job w/ 2 computers in my office. I keep one dialed in for enjoyment and the other is used for work ( I suppose ). Yes, Some of the deleted ones were funny.




I just dont understand why some of you people are so mean to Tim. He is a very sweet person and asks only serious questions. I sure hope you havent run him off. Do you all know we are meeting for cocktails at the San Remo in July? I just cant wait to meet Tim and his partner. Have a great day!




Slotto:



I only use one other name on here..the one now. I would use tims 42 but cannot post with that name. You must be reading the conspiracy books written by wise2that if you think I am using a bunch of names. The grassy knoll is not too far away!




Strange but true i am becomming addicted to this site. It is quite entertaining. I already got all the info i need for my trip in June and i dont know why i keep checking back here every day... This is becomming like a chat room not a forum but it is sad that if someone does post a valid question that we all suspect its tim or trollboy and im just glad i got my advice before this trollboy crap got worse. Notice how the local expert ';vegasman'; doesnt pertake in these threads..............


  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment