Sunday, April 4, 2010

expedia

I have booked with them for cancun--and getting a room was awful--said they were booked-finally got one--I realize cancun can be a little weird sometimes--will i have a problem in vegas? i think the deal was that the rooms were not clean yet.



expedia


I%26#39;m confused as to what you are saying. Do you mean when you checked into the hotel in Cancun the rooms weren%26#39;t ready??? If so that has absolutely nothing to do with Expedia or any third party you may have booked through.


As far as availability, if there are no rooms available on the dates you specify, the website will inform you of this. Again, I don%26#39;t see how room availability would be the fault of Expedia. You probably should book your trips a little earlier next time.



expedia


I agree with VL - the rooms not being clean yet had nothing to do with Expedia...that would be like thnking Expedia is responsible for your flight being late departing. You should look at Expedia as a travel agency, not the operator of the hotel.





Expedia is one of the most reliable booking sites online. I cannot tell you the last time we had a booking error with them.




sorry to be unclear, i had all my paper work and i was fine at the airport, but when i went to check in the hotel, they said they had no reservation for me and they were booked and i showed them all my paper work and they said sorry- finally they said they found a room 3 hrs later-the hotel was not even 50 % full-maybe they wanted money--it%26#39;s mexico




i guess it was a mexico thing, not an expedia

No comments:

Post a Comment