Thursday, April 1, 2010

hotel weddings

We are planning a wedding in August 05%26#39;. We want an outdoor wedding at one of the hotels...So far I have looked at Flamingo and Rio, both seem nice. If anyone has any feedback on these or any other hotels that offer outdoor wedding packages, please write!



hotel weddings


how many people are you having? i called around for me.. i want to renew our vows. the venetian does it.. they do them in the gondolas .. pretty cool. paris does them, .. stratosphere..etc.



there are tons of places...is it a big wedding you want to have?



hotel weddings


My sister-in-law got married at Mandalay Bay in Jan %26#39;04. It was beautifully done and much classier than the family expected from a ';Vegas wedding';. Of course, at that time of the year its not ';outdoor wedding weather.'; But the MB pool area is gorgeous (the wedding chapel is right near the pool) so you might want to look into that.





We were also at Caesars Palace last year for July 4th and saw a few outdoor weddings take place by the pool. CP and MB are the two nicest pools in Vegas IMHO.




We are planning to have about 50 guests. I called Mandalay Bay and they don%26#39;t do outdoor ceremonies:( The Flamingo and Rio look pretty comparable as far as price/packages-if anyone has specific experience with either one of these hotels please help! The simplest Caesar%26#39;s package is only offered Mon-Thurs. so CP is out, which is too bad b/c their locations look beautiful.




I%26#39;m getting married at the Flamingo on June 25th. We are getting married outside at the gazebo. Everyone I have talked to said it is a great place to get married. From everything I have seen it looks very nice. Good luck finding something!




Beachteach- I think we%26#39;ve decided on the Flamingo as well...also outside at the gazebo. Congratulations on your wedding and please tell me what you think when you return!




I have some pictures I%26#39;ve gotten from other people if you would like to see them. You can email me at beachteach81@yahoo.com




I am also thinking about the Flamingo, the one in front of the waterfall Package. We are visiting in July for vacation and are going to take a look at it. Rio was also my second choice because of the beach.



What I%26#39;m having a hard time deciding is the wedding reception. Because ours is going to be small, just 10 close family members it seems silly to rent a banquet hall and dj and everything. So we are trying to think of a place to go after the wedding, with great food and maybe live entertainement. Anyone have ideas on that?




We are also not sure what to do for a reception. We will have a larger group, probably between 50-75. We really can%26#39;t afford to throw a huge reception. Basically we would just like to be able to go somewhere and eat cake and make a toast...the Flamingo won%26#39;t rent out a banquet room unless you are going to buy food/drinks from them. If anyone has any ideas on this....please let me know!







I have heard very good things about the Flamingo weddings and the waterfall ceremony looks beautiful.




I am getting married in Vegas July 30th. It took me forever to find a place for a reception for 45 - 50 people that wasn%26#39;t way out of our price range. Finally found the Tuscany Suites. They have a banquet room and the F%26amp;B costs aren%26#39;t bad. The Sales mgr has been very helpful. None of our party is staying there and it wasn%26#39;t a problem. Not so for other places.




Thank you Txwoman, I will give them a call tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can get...I wonder if they will just let me rent the room for champagne/cake or just a cocktail hour. It looks like they have plenty of meeting space-how many in your party?

No comments:

Post a Comment