Thursday, April 8, 2010

Picture me in Vegas

Has anybody used these people, we are due to get married and are thinking about booking them for one of their photo tours.



Do you get good value for money?



Picture me in Vegas


Check out www.theknot.com and go to the talk tab, then go to ';local boards'; and go to the vegas message board. There are tons of brides on that board that have used PMIV and most have pictures to share. I have never heard a bad thing though! good luck!



Picture me in Vegas


Thanks I%26#39;ll check it out!




The Knot is GREAT! I%26#39;ve learned tons of vegas wedding info on the locals talk part.





Congrats ;-)




Hi Zboyd,





She is worth every penny, we used her last year for pictures at the chappel, we then had a tour and finished with some pictures at the reception.





Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment