Thursday, April 8, 2010

Is this crazy ??

Myself and my wife will be in Las Vegas from Ireland in February 2006 for 4 nights. I have read with interest all the reports on the hotels in Las Vegas but can%26#39;t make our mind up. My wife likes the Luxor because of its theme, also Hotel Paris for the same reason so my question for all you Vegas lovers, would it be crazy to change hotels on such a short trip, maybe 2 nights in Luxor, one in Paris and if the Budget is good, maybe Ceasers for a night. Thank you for reading this, any suggestions would be great.



Is this crazy ??


IrishDave- I know it can be hard to decide with so many good choices, but changing a hotel 2 or 3 times is NOT a good idea. From what I know and understand, it%26#39;ll take about 3 hours out of your day each day you change rooms. Thats a big chunk of your vacation!



Is this crazy ??


whats crazy in wanting to try out all those fab hotels if you dont mind packing and moveing i would go for it .the price will get more as you go along i would say luxor the cheapest followed by paris then ceasers so think about what hotel you realy want to start off with incase your budget runs low if you are going mid week then hotel rooms will be a lot cheaper for you- fri and sat are there more pricey nights in vegas have you checked the hotel web sites to see if they are doing any web specials you might be able to save money by booking in advance if you know your dates



well good luck and have a fab viva las vegas




Mom is right. Aren%26#39;t they always. Best to get a centrally located hotel and just visit the ones you are interested in. Have fun




Each to their own I say. In all our visits we have never stayed at one of the hotels for 1 night and then moved on, we have stayed at 1 for 4 and then changed to a more expensive one for another 5. The move did not take up 3 hours of our day - left first hotel at 12 and 2nd one took an early check in (they say 2 or 3 pm but we have found it is not a problem checking in earlier), so we were in the room by 1. I think 3 hotels in less than a week may be a bit too much and I would go for 2 max, but you have the option to do what you want.




I%26#39;ve switched before with no problem, but I%26#39;d just make one move from Luxor to Paris for the change in neighborhood. Paris to Caesar%26#39;s isn%26#39;t really necessary, as you can walk to Caesar%26#39;s from Paris in minutes and see everything there is to see.




Man, thats Crazy ...





But I like crazy.





I pack light and live out of my suitcase in case I have to make a quick exit out of town so it would be easy for me.





Whatever floats your boat - if its fun for you - switch away.




Hi, took my husband to LV in April this year for 4 nights. We stayed in the Aladdin for 2 nights %26amp; then Bellagio (penthouse suite - utterly fab!) for the other 2.



Didn%26#39;t find it a hassle at all checking in %26amp; out %26amp; it was all left to me coz someone was too busy plying poker!!!!




We stayed 3 nights and Caesars and then moved to Alladin for 4 - I must say that we wasted a few precious hours moving hotels - so I wouldn%26#39;t recommend it when you are only there for 4 days. Enjoy - whatever you decide!




Many thanks for the replies, think we will just do two, the Luxor and ???, dont mind which, once my wife is happy with them, again, many thanks.




Enjoy, you%26#39;ll have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment