Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vegas or camping?

Now that Memorial day is upon us my wife will be bugging me to go camping. Is their a worse experience ytou can have . To get ready to go and unpack and clean up after you get back takes forever (I would rather be at work). To top it off after working all year you get to sleep in the dirt. Am I missing something? Is this fun? Luckily a nephew of mine is getting married in Vegas in Sept. and I can get pampered and spoiled like you should on vacation. I forgot about the insects and the elements (rain) you have to endure. The Wild Wild West and the Western sould be an upgrade from camping!



Vegas or camping?


Tell your wife to camp in Vegas, while you stay at a Hotel.



Vegas or camping?


Hey dude, YOU married her...

No comments:

Post a Comment