Monday, December 12, 2011

We're going!

Headed off to Vegas tomorrow! I%26#39;ve only been on this forum a couple of months, and i%26#39;ve had a lot of fun hanging around and reading all of the posts.



Also had more than a few questions answered on here. So thanks to everyone who helped out and posted when I had questions.



The boyfriend and I are headed to the Stratosphere (we%26#39;ve never stayed there before). The plan is to take some photos and just do some random stuff. I%26#39;ll be sure to post a report when I get home.



See ya next week! =)



VegasFanAZ



We're going!


Have a good time!



We're going!


Have fun and I hope you give us a trip report next week. My wife and I stayed at the Stratosphere when it first opened. So I would be interested to hear what it looks like now.





We may stop in there when we go in June just to see what has changed.





Have fun and good luck.




Have fun VegasFan. Be sure and leave with all their money. LOL. Oh and if you havent already join their players club. I joined online before I even left. I got coupons for all kinds of free stuff and didnt play or stay there.




Have a drink or two for me. Could use it after this long stressful week of work.




Thanks nsaneMXer!





Yes, I signed up for their card a while back. received coupons that were actually pretty cool. it was a good tip I picked up here. =)




Come back prepared to give all the juicy details!




Good Luck !!!!







Happy Trails .....



No comments:

Post a Comment