Monday, December 12, 2011

TI or Flamingo?

My husband and I are planning a trip to Vegas over July 4th-8th to celebrate my birthday. We are having trouble deciding between the TI or Flamingo. The pool is important but don%26#39;t want to compromise a cool pool for a sweet room. Any suggestions? Thanks

TI or Flamingo?

stayed at both. TI for sure! Flamingo was kind of old 4 years ago, would hate to see it now!

TI or Flamingo?

Flamingo has the better pool of the two. The rooms there are pretty standard. The rooms at TI are nicer, but the pool is blah. Maybe another hotel, RIO, Mirage, Mandalay Bay could fit your budget. All of those have great rooms and better than average pools.


I stayed at Flamingo on New Years 2003. The room was pretty standard but very clean. The maid service was good and we always had extra towels and wash cloths. I did like the location of the Flamingo because you are in the middle of everything.


The pools at the Rio always seemed crowded. Maybe because they were not on the strip. The TI would win hands down for me for the rooms over Flamingo.

I do like the Mandalay Bay better though over some of the others.


TI by a landslide!!! The rooms are gorgeous and while the pool isn%26#39;t as good as the Mirage%26#39;s, it%26#39;s still very nice. I love TI and will be there from July 3rd - July 10th. This will be my second stay and I can%26#39;t wait!!


T.I. has the nicest rooms. The Flamingo%26#39;s rooms are sometimes old and tired. But except for that, I vote for the Flamingo. The location is more mid-strip, important in the July heat. The buffet is not too good, but they have many little food bars and Margaritaville is pretty good and fun too. I have made some money gambling at the Flamingo, but T.I has some of the tightest machines in Vegas. Flamingo has several pools, but T.I. has one pool and it sure fills up fast.


I%26#39;m staying at the TI from July 2-July 5 (a friend%26#39;s choice). I usually stay at the Rio and just go back and forth between Rio %26amp; Harrah%26#39;s on their shuttle. Does the monorail come to TI, or do I have to cab it to get back to the other end of the strip ?


The monorail is on the opposite side of the street from TI. You have to walk across the street to the stop at Harrahs.


cool - thanks for the info !

  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment