Monday, December 12, 2011

the joint (hard rock)

Has anyone seen Motley crue at the hard rock? If not has anyone seen a concert at the joint at the hard rock hotel



the joint (hard rock)


I have been there twice. Once for Hootie %26amp; the Blowfish and once for Don Henley. You will not find a better concert venue. There is not a bad seat there. It is small so that makes all seats close to the performer(s). When we went, some people were standing along the walls and we chose to do that also. Seats are very comfortable though. Cocktail waitresses come around and also a bar set up in the rear. Very personal setting.



the joint (hard rock)


I%26#39;m going to a concert at the Joint on the 27th of this month. What about standing room? From what I understand, the show I%26#39;m going to doesn%26#39;t have seats - general admission. Is there a particular spot I should be scouting out for?




Never been there but you have to love a venue discussion between a Crue fan and a Hootie/ Don Henley fan. Only in Vegas!!! If Jerry was alive today would the Dead play at the Luxor? Think about it.




yes, there is not going to be any seats at motley crue --standing only




Yes, I saw them on Easter Sunday at the Joint. They were great to see! They had the original sound and the place is small enough where every seat is a good one. You will not be dissapointed. Who are you seeing?




I sprung for the VIP tickets for Motley Crue so I could sit upstairs and have our own table. Expensive - but very worth it. We had a bar right by our seat, an upstairs bathroom, and a great view. Only way to go IMO.




i am going to see motley crue, i was going to get the seats upstairs but all that is available are seats with a obs view. I do not want to pay 360.00 a ticket for something to be in my way.




Yeah, I understand. I think I%26#39;m still recovering from spending all that money (I paid $300 for my ticket). It was one hel* of a night though. Talk about a party. They put on a great show! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment