Monday, December 12, 2011

Has anyone sat in section 202 for Mystere? Worth the $$?

Hi Everyone-





This is my first post on this forum, though I%26#39;ve been reading for the last few weeks. I used to live in Vegas, so it%26#39;s been fun checking out what everyone has to say in their trip reports!





My question is about seating at Mystere. I%26#39;m usually a ';close-to-the-front'; kind of person, and I%26#39;m a little worried about purchasing tickets for Mystere on the side of the balcony. Are these seats really premium seats if you%26#39;re picky? Unfortunately, I decided to wait last week when I was offered center front row balcony seats and (obviously) there is no longer seats in that section. My bad.





Thanks for any insight anyone may offer.



Has anyone sat in section 202 for Mystere? Worth the $$?


Never mind...





Got the tickets I wanted by calling direct instead of going online. Why didn%26#39;t I think of that before?



Has anyone sat in section 202 for Mystere? Worth the $$?


Well there ya go ! Have at it !





You can bring yer drinks into the show and have a good old time



watching them Pesudo - French monkeys swing on the ropes and slap each other around. Watch out for the Fat Baby though.







Peace,





Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment