Sunday, March 28, 2010

Which buffet for breakfast-Paris or Bellagio?

My wife and her sister and I wil be in Vegas this time next month. After reading many reports about buffets, We have narrowed down our choice for a breakfat buffet to either Bellagio or Paris. Can anyone in this forum who has eaten at both give us their recommendation? Thanks for taking time to respond. We are staying at the Monte Carlo if this makes any difference.



Which buffet for breakfast-Paris or Bellagio?


Paris is a bit better than Belliago IMO. All around great atmosphere, made to order crepes, omelettes, waffles, eggs,...and on and on. You cannot go wrong with either of them. Why not do both?



Which buffet for breakfast-Paris or Bellagio?


depends what you like for breakfast . .




Astute observation Jaco...




Hey Vegasbound...out of all the buffets I%26#39;ve eaten at in Vegas, Paris has been the best, hands down. The only thing about it is that it is very crowded, so expect to stand in line, especially on the weekends. I%26#39;d suggest getting there early.





Bellagio is good also, but not as good as Paris...just my opinion.




Can someone tell me the price of the Paris Breakfast Buffet? It sounds absolutely delicious! And also, maybe tell me what time it goes to each day?





Thank you! :)




PARIS, PARIS, PARIS!!!!



I *loathe* buffets and LOVE Paris breakfast buffet! Everything is so fresh and yummy!!! I believe its around 13 or 14 bux- sooo worth it IMO




sincityhotels.com/restaurants/buffets.html Can answer most of your buffet questions. Only problem is the buffets are listed by the name of the Buffet. You need to know that the Orleans buffet is the French market Buffet and look under French, not Orleans.




Thank you Vegasman, that did answer all of my questions. :)




That%26#39;s a great post, Tim. Which buffet, indeed. Doesn%26#39;t anyone recognize his style of stating and restating and restating his basic info (I%26#39;ll be going in July, I%26#39;ll be in vegas this time next month, I%26#39;ll be there with my partner, I%26#39;ll be there with my wife, her sister, blah blah blah). Here%26#39;s some more evidence that we have tim all over again (and not that I feel at all smart for figuring out his moves-he%26#39;s the biggest simpleton ever to troll this board). Check out this post from a while ago:





tims42



Joined: Mar 2005



Topic:I%26#39;ve narrowed it down to Paris or Alladin for breakfast buffet-which one is better?



Posts: 381



Princeton WV Posted on: 9:58 am, Apr 21, 2005 Report inappropriate post





From reading different postings in this forum, I have narrowed down my breakfast buffet choices to either Aladdin%26#39;s or the one at the Paris. Can anyone make any comments as to their experiences at either of these? How much do they cost? Are coupons ever available? Thanks for any info! Tim




Definitely Paris if you like fruit covered crepes

No comments:

Post a Comment