Sunday, March 28, 2010

Paris for brunch on the weekend?

Planning on eating brunch on eirther Sat. or Sun during our trip at the Paris. BF hates almost all breakfast foods. My question is this.... Can he get quality lunch foods at the Paris for brunch and I get my fav breakfast items as well???? His favorite is Tri tip and potatoes, salad, maybe a few deserts. I was hoping the Paris brunch would satisfy both our cravings?



Paris for brunch on the weekend?


You%26#39;ll satisfy both ends...the breakfast items are expansive...the standard eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, waffles, pancakes, they have an omelette station, a crepe station, ....for him..they have salads in the center...a carving station, grilling station, beef stews, veal, lamb, etc.etc..



Lots of selection...the Paris is my personal favorite. Get there early...the lines are loonnngggg


  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment