Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mirage - Pool view or Volcano view?

For anyone who%26#39;s stayed there, can you tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages of both please?



Mirage - Pool view or Volcano view?


I stayed at the Mirage last year(October)and received a free upgrade for a Volcano view room. Was it beautiful-Yes!!! Would I pay extra for it NO!!!. I watched it twice during my 3 nights.





In all reality how much time is spent in your room in Vegas? Ane the time you are in your room how much time is spent looking out the window?





My advice. If you can get a free upgrade take it otherwise don%26#39;t pay extra for it.





Hope you have a great time.



Mirage - Pool view or Volcano view?


if you stay at mirage, my choice is way up high, facing the morning sunrise. pool and volcano can be seen at street level. a morning sunrise is priceless. especially with a big cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment