Sunday, March 28, 2010

clubbing in vegas for the ';normal people';

as i said before, me and my mate are heading in july for 2 weeks from ireland, and we just want to get a good nightclub which isnt really tied to the hotels, ones you know you will get into and the ';normal'; people of vegas go to,rather then the highrollers, basically somewhere where the doormen arent going to look at you and give you grief cause your not wearing top gear etc.





we just wanna go and get drunk and get some ladies!





of course we wanna check out the big clubs like ice etc but just somewhere noram would be good,where the girls there are your standard vegas birds, similar to what kinda girls you would get on a normal night over here, also what nights do the clubs open over there?





they open 7 nights a week, or any quite nights not worth going clubbing?



clubbing in vegas for the ';normal people';


think the beach club might be ok for u, check it out



clubbing in vegas for the ';normal people';


Loose... wool...





Why did that pop into my head?




October...That is now a classic line with my friends, I laguh my rear end off every time I hear that.......so funny




';.....where the girls there are your standard vegas birds...'; What does that mean?




Dollar,





That%26#39;s Britspeak for girl next door. Or maybe it means this guy is in a fowl mood when he drinks.




its in a hotel, but RA at luxor looked like it gets a lot of locals, don%26#39;t know about the loose wool




Doug says



';we just wanna go and get drunk and get some ladies!';





Hmm, The drunken irishman move, sounds slick. I think it might work, I%26#39;ll give it a try





thaks




i%26#39;ve had a couple good times at the clubs at rio (club rio %26amp; voodoo lounge)... it%26#39;s been awhile since i%26#39;ve been - but there were always fun ';birds'; there when we went... if what you%26#39;re looking for is a club experience without dealing w/ the lines/cover, etc... you can go to their website, and sign up for free VIP passes...





http://www.riovegasnights.com/index3.cfm#




I just love the way men talk about us women sometimes, lol!




Cali...good to see you back....





I like the drunken Irish pick up line...I am sure in Ireland that the ladies really dig it. So do you think any of the American ladies will be able to understand Dougs once he gets drunk?





I would love to really know what line he uses on the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment