Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pools open for nightswimming?

We%26#39;ll be staying at the Nugget in June and was wondering if the pools are open all night or daytime only? And until what time approx.?



Pools open for nightswimming?


Don%26#39;t Know about the Nugget but most of the pools are only open til around 6:00 pm for swimming.



Pools open for nightswimming?


I%26#39;ve never stayed anywhere where the pools are closed by 6pm. That is so early! Is that just a Vegas thing and why is that?




Yeah I think there are liability issues and if you are at the pool you are not gambling. That is why I qualified the statement with Swimming, some pools have gambling on their decks. I am not positive about the 6 pm thing maybe VHM or other experts can shed some light on swimming in the dark.




Very clever Jimi!




Thanks I thought so too.




funny...







This is a good question though.. I%26#39;d like to know if any hotels on the strip have pools open past 6pm......





I know at Palace Station their hot tub is open 24/7, and I%26#39;m pretty sure you can use the pool as well....




TI closes at six.




Tropicanna has at least one pool that is open 24 hours.





The pool at the Venezia Tower in the Venetian is also



open 24 hours.




Okay, so if your not a guest at that hotel I take it you can not swim there either?




Bumped

No comments:

Post a Comment