Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Steakhouse

The Steakhouse is now the #1 rated Vegas restaurant, on TA. Is it possible? I%26#39;ve never been.... is it that good? After reading all the posts regarding Circus Circus, which is where The Steakhouse is located, it%26#39;s hard to believe.





Thanks!



The Steakhouse


I have been to all the steakhouses around town and still prefer CC Steakhouse to any of the others. True CC is not a shinning star, but the Steakhouse is, you just have to get over being biased.



The Steakhouse


We just were at the steakhouse Wednesday. The dinner was very good to excellant, the steak was cooked perfect, service was impeccable. And I thought the ambiance was perfect. I would definately recommend the Steakhouse.




My husband and I were there a month ago and we really enjoyed it. Service is first class, atmosphere romantic/stylish, food is fantastic. Good as any place in Manhattan, Brooklyn, or any place in LV, just cost less.




I was there this past Thursday night (5/19). I actually called that afternoon from the Orlean%26#39;s pool and got a reservation for 7 people. When I got there, the party reduced to 5 and they had us seated within 10 minutes. I%26#39;m not sure why they bothered with smoking/non-smoking because they cook the steaks right there in the same room, but enclosed by 9 feet of glass, which is really nice....and you can smell the meat as it cooks. YUM.





We had ordered 3 meaty dishes and a bottle of wine (the children in our party only had bread since we stuffed them with CC food), the bill came out to about $160. I LOVE the ambience, nice and dark. The staff was super friendly and VERY curteous and generous with the extras.





I can definitely see why its rated up there. My friend, who had the filet, said that was the best he had ever had. After the huge side salad, we were almost full. The steaks were sooooo good, we didn%26#39;t mind stuffing ourselves!




In addition, I was play single deck 21 at CC at the $5 limit tables. This party of 3 were playing together and playing $15-$25 hands each. So we talked about where to eat, the dealer suggested she get the floor manager to call the Steakhouse and get them a reservation for 4. They got one right away for 9:45PM that night (40 later).





So you might be able to get a reservation that way....play some bj!




We enjoyed our dinner there last month, I think that the rating is a result that more people feel compelled to write positive reviews of this restaurant than others. Perhaps people are so impressed that this place in CC actually has good food that they are more prone to do a review ! I am sure I would be a bit more forgiving of this place of a small oversight then if I went to Delmonico%26#39;s and had a slight dissatisfaction with an item. I would be more apt to complain if I was paying more and if there was a lot of hype involved.





I am sure that there are better overall dining experiences but CC Steakhouse has proved to be very good and consistent.








Wife and I went there last mid April, it was great. I do not have a problem with the rating, we went to Rosemary%26#39;s and Hugo Cellar and it certainly is in the same class. Don%26#39;t be like me and let stereotype uniformed opinions scare you away. It is worth the walk through CC to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment