Sunday, March 28, 2010

stratosphere

has anyone stayed at the stratosphere and if so, what did you think about it. How does it compare to the flamingo, excalibur-thanks



stratosphere


Stratosphere is in a bad (far north end) location ...and not in the best area. The Excalibur caters to families (and many chidren) ...Flamingo is the best choice of the three you mentioned. But there are other options. Check out my blog at: %26lt;http://lasvegas4newbies.blogspot.com/%26gt;. (Especially the October 2004 archive.)



stratosphere


arlington? that%26#39;s cool--I have stayed at several places, but have never been into the statosphere. Am going with a friend in oct and want to stay somewhere different. I%26#39;m not going to stay below the flamingo or excalibur. Stayed at ti in april. I think ny ny will be great. thanks-i will check out the website.




The Flamingo is ';center strip'; ...Excalibur is on the far south strip. Trust me. Forget the Excalibur.




when I said below, I meant as far as the overall hotel--flamingo was ok, but old and the excalibur was not bad, not good. TI was all in all fine--great jr suite, but hotel is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment